Furniture repairs, refinishing, reupholstering and restorations for the Commercial and Businesses sectors have been an integral part of our customer base. We work with facility managers and support service professionals who need help with repairing and restoring furniture. Our clientele include fine hotels, businesses, hospital, and other commercial organizations.
Anyone who is responsible for the care and maintenance of a hotel, hospital, restaurant, or office facility, knows that normal wear and tear can create damage on wood furnishings, wood paneling, and upholstered furniture pieces in both common areas and private spaces alike.
With over 50 years of experience, Danlin Conservators have developed a clear understanding regarding the needs our business customers. We emphasize an attention to detail, quality artistry and excellence so that the pieces we do for commercial and hospitality settings appropriately represent the quality of their organizations.
Our staff of skilled artisans and craftsmen have many years of experience working for organizations that include: Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Swedish Covenant Hospital, Draper and Kramer, The Peninsula Hotel, The Four Seasons Hotel, The Four Seasons Residences, and many others.
We offer the following services for your commercial needs:
- Restore, touch-up and polish wood furniture, wood doors, wood cabinetry, and wood paneling on walls and elevators
- Clean upholstered furniture and upholstered wall panels
- Repair tears in leather upholstery
- Replace worn and tired fabrics on furniture and upholstered wall paneling
- Supply glass for cabinets and table tops
- Metal refinishing of file cabinets, desks, and medical furniture
- Repair broken or malfunctioning furniture
- Restore or refinish conference room tables, desks, and chairs
- Services performed on your schedule – day or evening
Please ask us about our regular scheduled maintenance program for your facility. We’ll be glad to discuss your needs.